Thursday, September 20, 2007

Love in St. Louis...

Last weekend we went to our friends Benson & Megan's wedding in St. Louis. We met them in Dallas, TX and we also knew them in LA when we all moved there. (different times)
It has been 3 years since we have seen each other so it was nice... I wish we could have talked more but hey, it was their wedding. It was a great time and very classy... Kenny and I had a little too much drink by the end but we had a hotel room close by so we were able to crash.. we woke up early the next day and headed home. Here are some photos of our weekend adventure:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute dress! Love it!

Did you go to the top of the arch? That is always fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Amy, you look beautiful! Love the dress too! Hey also enjoyed the one funky move Kenny busted up in there! And what is up with the end of the pictures? For a minute there I thought they were going to get naughty!