Kenny and I impulsively decided to drive to Chicago last Sunday.. it was so much fun! Our main objective for the day was to visit the Art Institute of Chicago.. which we did. It was on my list of places to go and has been since high school. (My best friend Jenny and I use to talk about how cool it would be go.. so Jen.. I was thinking of you!) Kenny and I really love the city and actually would like to live there in the middle of everything. The buildings are amazing and there are so many things to see and do... it reminds us how much we love living in the city and look forward to it again. We also visited Millennium Park (http://www.millenniumpark.org/).. as you will see below. (Click on photo for full size)
Chicago is my favoriate big city! I was there last September for work and got a chance to spend the afternoon at the Art Institute (had lunch in the courtyard restaurant) then walked back through Millenium Park to the hotel. So awesome. The American Gothic painting was gone on tour, so I didn't get to see it!
I am from Texas but have moved around a few states only to return to Texas two years ago... I love my family and friends and my amazing dog named Maeby. I have always wanted and still desire a child of my own and so I created Binkies & Bones to express my love for both babies and dogs. I hope that this blog will be your go to source for finding stylish things for that little love in your life- be it a baby or a pup.
1 comment:
Chicago is my favoriate big city! I was there last September for work and got a chance to spend the afternoon at the Art Institute (had lunch in the courtyard restaurant) then walked back through Millenium Park to the hotel. So awesome. The American Gothic painting was gone on tour, so I didn't get to see it!
Post a Comment