I am finally posting some photos of our condo-living snazziness. (all rooms shown except for Master bedroom and bathroom- not finished yet.) And be sure to check out the groovy gold chandelier in the dining room... ahh yeah!
Your place looks great! I can't believe how decorated it looks, when you've been there such a short period of time! I'm still hanging things up at our place. I'm glad you posted some pictures!
I'm impressed with how much stuff you have done already. I'm feeling inspired to do some more decorating at our house...if only I didn't have a wedding to plan ;)
I am from Texas but have moved around a few states only to return to Texas two years ago... I love my family and friends and my amazing dog named Maeby. I have always wanted and still desire a child of my own and so I created Binkies & Bones to express my love for both babies and dogs. I hope that this blog will be your go to source for finding stylish things for that little love in your life- be it a baby or a pup.
3 comments:
Your place looks great! I can't believe how decorated it looks, when you've been there such a short period of time! I'm still hanging things up at our place. I'm glad you posted some pictures!
Love the photo wall!
I'm impressed with how much stuff you have done already. I'm feeling inspired to do some more decorating at our house...if only I didn't have a wedding to plan ;)
Post a Comment