Thursday, November 20, 2008

And just when I thought the birthday fun was over...

My Momma came to see us...






My Mom has been watching Net Saver Fares through American Airlines and luck fell upon us when they posted a reasonable flight to Raleigh from Dallas the weekend after my birthday. She arrived on Saturday afternoon and we hung out at home talking and playing with the pups until around 6pm when Kenny, Mom, and I went to have dinner at 42nd Oyster St. located downtown Raleigh. We had a delicious dinner followed by drinks at the Porch also located downtown Raleigh. On Sunday, I took my Mom to Southpoint Mall where we spent most of the day shopping and talking. I also helped Momma pick out some stylish new jeans at Nordstroms... it was so much fun! Afterwards we went to Carolina Ale House and Kenny came to see us and later we had dinner at Fujisan where we had a Hibachi style meal. Unfornunately Momma had to leave early Monday morning... but we had the best time together and really packed in the fun in the short amount of time we had. Thanks Momma for flying out....

No comments: