For example.. I heard the song "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles and I also saw the video and guess what.. I totally dig it so I went to Target and bought the cd.. I also bought Colbie Caillat's new cd (Coco) as I heard her song "Realize" on VH1. I know I was taking a chance on buying these cd's after hearing only 1 song but I have to say it was a successful chance because I really like both of these singers (especially Sara B). So... if you want some good music that is soulful, pretty, kinda poppy and you like the piano then go buy these.. (Sara plays piano on her cd)
I also dig the photography on Sara's cd cover:

2 comments:
I just saw Sara on the Ellen show today. She said she got popular b/c her video was on YouTube. I like Colbie too...we downloaded one of her songs on iTunes. She also got popular online...from myspace I think. I think it's cool when people get popular like that. You know it's b/c they have real talent and not b/c they are crafted by the industry. Way to go girls!
I saw Sara on a commercial the other day. She has a great voice...I think I'm going to have to get her CD. :)
Post a Comment